Read our insights into safer care
Prof Rebecca Lawton, Prof Robbie Foy, Prof David Alldred and Daisy Halligan Freeing up time to Care Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete our short survey.…
- Today we say goodbye to St Augustine and the #RHCS23 meeting.
We're exhausted, invigorated, happy and sad all at the same time!
Until next year...
@deb_clark2 @RuthMBaxter @HorsleyCarl @wiig_siri @veslemoyguise @davidjvaughan @IngerJohanneBe1 @JBraithwaite1 https://t.co/1kJ7saJ7LD
- @RaySamuriwo explained his work on how identities are constructed by experienced nurses in their narratives of patient safety encounters with trainee doctors.
- @RaySamuriwo delivered an online webinar this week about Nurses’ patient safety narratives of nurse-trainee doctors’ interactions. If you missed it, you can watch it here ⬇️
- This systematic review by @999_Caitlin, @DrGillianJanes, @LawtonRebecca & @JonathanBenn8 summarises literature on the types of feedback received by emergency medical service (EMS) personnel & its effects on quality of care and professional development.
- Interested in learning from the past + shaping the future of @careopinion research? This NIHR @YHPSRC webinar on 5 June might be for you! 😊 https://t.co/rqnII5V4fe https://t.co/mxRfomiiOR
- A really interactive Early Career Researcher training session on ‘Costing a Research Project’ with Professor @LawtonRebecca and Deputy Finance Manager @BTHFT Tracey-Sue Harrison this afternoon.
As part of the session attendees worked out the costs for a real bid. https://t.co/KL7oABAZl0
- Fantastic open access paper from @PACT_YQSR programme, led by @JenniMurray10: 'Unpacking the Cinderella black box of complex intervention development'.
Probably of interest to anyone in co-design, complex intervention development & research funders?
- Today is a bitter sweet day for our research team as we host our final Learn Together celebration and sharing event.
I’m really proud of what we’ve managed to achieve! @PfiSii https://t.co/W3OtKUNZRr
- Really looking forward to this webinar!👇🏼
*Care Opinion For Patient Safety Research: Shaping The Future*
Sign up and join us for free on Mon 5th June 1-3.30pm. All welcome, but places are limited. @YHPSRC @careopinion
- 🆕Our @yqsrdotorg improvement science team is recruiting for a band 7 research fellow with research expertise & a passion for improving health care quality & safety. ⏱️Closing date 7 June https://t.co/GOzu1GDZNm @AndriaHanbury @LawtonRebecca @emilyeparker22 #patientsafety
- Are you a #sonographer involved in #research in the UK?
Maybe you’re from another discipline but have researched, or tried to research in #ultrasound?
We’d love to speak with you for our new study! Details below ⬇️
@Ryac1601 @UltrasoundPG @BMUS_Ultrasound...
- A BIG thank-you to Becky and the team at L09 at @leedsHospitals for supporting us with our @PACT_YQSR https://t.co/ytTBfxrCZC
- Are you ready for Race Equality Week 6-12th Feb? Sign up ⏬️ Join RESIN - BTHFT's Race Equality Staff Inclusion Network on BRI's main concourse on Thursday 9th Feb 12-2pm, sign up and make your Big Promise to #RootoutRacism. @HayatKez...